Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A game


So, I think I'm addicted to Team Fortress 2. Not really, but it has played a huge part of my life for the past few years. I played the game on and off with Left 4 Dead 1 a few years back, but not until I discovered the competitive scene did I really becoming engaged with the game. Competitive anything requires lots of time. Which is understandable, but I've put a LOT of time towards playing this game. Overall, I've spent ~1300 hours playing this game. Let's put this in perspective: I've played around 54 days total of this game. I've spent almost two months of my life playing this game haha. And I don't think I'll give it up any time soon!

Here's some gameplay of me: (some old some recent)

6 comments:

  1. That's SO MUCH TIME.

    You must be really good. Do you have any youtube videos of you playing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play but I stopped since I didn't have a solid group of friends to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Used to play a lot more than I do now. But never ~1300hrs haha. I agree, it is an AWESOME game though, for those who haven't experienced it.

    Do you have any videos on the Tube?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, but I was working on a frag video. I guess I might have to finish it and publish it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to play this game casually too, now it's all crazy with hats and stuff I heard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. I don't mind it much as competitive play hasn't been affected too much.

    ReplyDelete