Monday, June 13, 2011

Well

I'm about to rebeat fallout 3. Great game, if you haven't played it, I'd suggest it highly. But uh, after that, I think I'm going to play New Vegas, but I'm just worried I'll be too lazy to play the DLC once I beat the game like I did with fallout 3. Anyways, summer started, I've been hanging out, watching movies, etc. Super 8 was awesome 10/10 go watch it. Other than that, I've still been playing TF2 competitively, waiting for the next season to start. And now I'm getting back into WoW. I hope this time it's better because I'm gonna be playing it with a friend. That was one of the things I didn't enjoy about it before was the endless boring grind. I liked the idea of dungeons and raids but nobody would ever do the low level ones with me lol.

Whatever, just stopped in to say hi internet world: I'm doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment